While working in a boutique and unique setting, Connecticut Hospice nurses have a chance to experience:
* A culture of “have it your way” that has earned national recognition
* A home care specialty that fosters 24/7 response to patients’ needs
* A dynamic pain and symptom management response, be at home or hospital
* One of 12 hospitals that received Best Practice recognition for pain and symptom management in 2002
* An interdisciplinary team approach to care
* A new palliative hospital environment designed to support first class patient/family centered care
* A teaching environment with students from Yale and UConn which fosters growth and development
* A strong focus on families and anticipatory bereavement, which encourages wellness
Training & Advancement
Connecticut Hospice offers opportunities for growth that includes positions as a Registered Nurse, Clinical Leader and Nurse Manager. Nurses at Connecticut Hospice also hold top administrative posts and take leadership role in the designing of aspects of care, both in the hospital and at home. Opportunities for mentoring, and to be a part of a symbol of hope, are attracting many nurses from many career paths.
A wide opportunity at Connecticut Hospice, there is a wide range of interdisciplinary opportunities for professionals.
Per Diem Registered Nurses
The Connecticut Hospice, Inc., is seeking experienced registered nurses to work per diem in either our Inpatient (52 bed) hospital or as Admission Nurses in Home Care.
Weekend and night shift availability highly desirable.
- Current CT RN license;
- graduated from an accredited nursing program, BSN preferred;
- a minimum of two years relevant experience, preferably in acute care, hospice or homecare.
- Homecare nurses must be willing to travel.
If interested, please contact Vi Toscano, Interim Director, Human Resources, at 203-315-7527 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Info Please contact us
To apply to any jobs at The Connecticut Hospice, Inc., please click here.